Saturday, September 20, 2014

Dear Parents of 5th and 6t Graders,
                      Presentation of the dialogues was wonderful!  I am very proud of your children. Some of the 5th graders needed to work on their presentations for a chance t  o improve their grade.  I asked selected students to continue practicing with their partners or alone.  I will remind them on Monday by stopping by their classroom.  Students had a week to practice, but I am giving some student extra time to study.  They will have the opportunity to present again in two weeks.
                 We continued reviewing basic expressions and classroom commands in Spanish orally.  Everyone did much much better this week.  Ask you child to see the list of twenty expressions.  You can help him or her to learn them by saying the expressions in English  and asking them to give you the correct Spanish word or words.
             I hope to see you at Open House on Tuesday. I will be in the foyer of the main building with a display of student-authored books in Spanish.
                                                      Srta. Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment