Thursday, September 18, 2014

Dear 5th and 6th Graders and Parents,
                        Tomorrow we will be presenting our dialogues with your partners in class. If you do not have a partner, make sure you have learned either Student A or Student B to present with me or with a student I choose to present with you.  A student informed me that they did not have a partner.  That is fine. ALL students have to learn one part of the dialogue for an oral language grade.
                         Some students still have one of the books they created last year or two years ago.  i am so pleased that they saved their work!  If you have any of the books at home, please bring them to school tomorrow. I would like to display them with other students' books.  Just to refresh your memory, the books we created as individual projects were about: Clothing, Numbers, Foods, and Time.  PLEASE look for your book.  If you can't find it or discarded it, I understand.  However, the books were really beautiful and I would like to share them with parents on Tuesday evening at Parent Open House.

No comments:

Post a Comment