Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Dear Parents,
              I can't believe we only have one more Spanish class on the 19th. Students have learned so much!  We are going to continue learning dialogues in Spanish next week.  I also want students to have an opportunity to read their classmates original books.  I will return the books to students on Monday. Please make sure your child is in school to receive their book.  I think some of the books should be in our school library!
           K-3,4, and 5 reviewed days, months, seasons, and basic questions and answers.  They are doing so well!  In addition, K-5 is working on their song for graduation.  I think you will enjoy hearing them sing in Spanish.
                  I look forward to another wonderful year of teaching your children.  Thank you for your support, coooperation, and interest in St. John's Spanish Language Program. 
                                                       Atentamente,
                                                                Srta. Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment