Friday, January 16, 2015


Dear Parents,
    K-3 had an activity -filled Spanish class today!  They learned three songs, an interactive activity to learn the days of the week involving dance and gestures, reviewed colors, and listened to a story about animal habitats in Spanish.  I love working with your children!

Grades 5 and 6 shared their homework responses.  They did a superior job with this assignment.  I distributed a new dialogue for students to learn and present next week.

Due to an error, I wrote the incorrect date for an exam on verbs for 6th graders in my blog.  I will allow students to retest next week, on January 23rd.  In class, I had told students to prepare for the test today, but wrote the 23rd on my blog, therefore, students will have the opportunity to retake the test next week. Only students who pass the test will be excluded from the retake. I am sorry about the confusion. I plan to call students and inform them of the retest over the weekend.
 Have a wonderful three-day weekend.
                     Miss Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment