Saturday, February 22, 2014

Dear Parents and Students,
                  We had class on Friday, so any homework that was given is for March 3, not Feb. 24th.  The assignment that was given to 4th, 5th and 6th graders two weeks ago is due on the 24th, Monday.  It is a dialogue in Spanish. We practiced on Friday and everyone did a great job.  Some students memorized their lines and really were involved in blocking for stage productions!  I loved it! I told students they may bring any props they feel will make the skit look authentic.  These would be books, a lunch bag, backpack, etc.  I am thinking someone will show up with a huge clock to see what time it is.  Students know what I mean.  The presentation will be done in Spanish class, and has nothing to do with Air Jam.

Third grade received new vocabulary to learn for Feb. 24th.  They are progressing very well. A student told me at the end of class, " I had so much fun. I love this class."  It made my day, needless to say.

4th, 5th and 6th have a new dialogue for March 3rd.  It is short and has translations on the page.  Of course, students can read the lines or try to memorize them. 

No homework for Grades K-5, 1 and 2.  I will write a summary of wht we did tonight. I am on my way to the Chili Cook-Off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment